On 14/08/13 15:09, Nick Khamis wrote:
Long story however, I know it was random. They were known to target
newcomers in the past, and I myself was not very appreciative of it...

Sorry for the jack,

Nick.

For what it's worth, I've had nothing but good experiences with Florian and Hastexo... Florian personally spent countless hours helping me learn when I was new to clustering and DRBD. That kind of "targeting" was quite well appreciated. If you're going to randomly slam someone or some company, you should at least of the decency to explain why.

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?