> In my cluster(node1/node2) with drbd, the state in /proc/drbd is
> primary/secondary up2date/up2date, but when I change primary to node2 , the
> file that existed on node1 can not be found on node2.
Then I do "drbdadm verify drbd0" to verify and resync the data,  node2's data
returned to be OK.

> I am wondering how the problem occurs and how I can avoid it?

> BTW: I build a PV/VG/LV on drbd0, and drbd0 is built on a LV too.  Is this
> the reason?

> Thanks.

This sounds as if you are mixing drbd device accesses and backing device
accesses, but insufficient details are given. Also, the verify succeeding seems
to say something else may be going on.

Please provide more information, such as your LVM setup, drbd config, file
systems and the test cases.

Dan in Atlanta