I am stuck.  I have DRBD9 with Proxmox 4.1. It worked before I deployed, but
now the secondary doesn’t sync resource disks.

On the secondary lvdisplay doesn’t display any resources. the volumes show
fine.  I can connect between the boys.  I can connect to a resource, but I get
diskless.

drbdadm dstate vm-102-disk-1
The dstate command requires a local disk, but the configuration gives none.

What am I missing on the secondary to have it pull all resources and disks.  If
I click migrate in Proxmox it runs some command and moves the image to the
secondary, but to take bit because it must build the entire disk.  I know I am
missing something, but documentation on this part is not very clear.

An references or advice would be apprciated.

Cheers,
Jason