I did a resize of a resource. I have done many times before. This is the first time on the DRBD9 9.0.3 release.

I performed the resize. Everything came up fine. Then the primary changed to diskless after starting the resource. The system is still up and running. I tried to migrate to secondary but it fails to move with no errors.

So Primary is showing Diskless.  Secondary is showing UpToDate.

On Primary I get this when trying to adjust:

drbdadm adjust vm-105-disk-1
No valid meta data found Command 'drbdmeta 100 v09 /dev/drbdpool/vm-105-disk-1_00 internal apply-al' terminated with exit code 255

Any ideas? Is primary writing to the secondary? So to recover, what should I do? Force stop the VM by removing the fence and have the primary disregard its data for that resource to fix the diskless state? Does anyone know of another method to resolve this?

--
Jason