> This is just what came to my mind as a solution, but what storage pool
> you used for controller vm resource? Is it the linstor-managed one or
> another? In the former case, i guess that the controller vm resource is
> a sort of 'foreign body'.

 I used the DRBD storage pool (the same used by LINSTOR). The trick is
that, by defining the "controllervm <vm number>" in /etc/pve/storage.cfg ,
linstor-proxmox plugin is clever enough to understand that is specific VM
is *not* handled by LINSTOR, so it defaults to use "classic" drbd approach
instead...

Yannis