Il 04/09/2018 16:37, Roland Kammerer ha scritto:
Probably, but I think we are anyway condemned to live with this sort of
undocumented systemd behaviour.
Hm, don't know if it is undocumented, guess not, usually the systemd
documentation is pretty good.

It's not in my (debian 9 current: 232-25+deb9u4, which is the same of pve 5.2) systemctl man page, nor I found anything on this on the web, till now.

Anyways, this will change a bit in the future. I don't like that people
have to copy the whole ExecStart line. What if we then change default
locations? (Unlikely, but still). So in some future version
linstor-statellite will also  understand a "LS_KEEP_RES" (or similar)
environment variable, then the whole thing becomes:
[Service]
Environment=LS_KEEP_RES=vm-100

I like that a lot more.

me too, it's definitely better.