Dear all,

On fresh install of proxmox 5.2 (2 nodes up to date with installation of drbdmanage-proxmox with the offical documentation)

I have one VG drbdpool created on nodes but I can't initialise drbd, I have this error :

root@pve1:~# drbdmanage init 192.168.72.100

You are going to initialize a new drbdmanage cluster.
CAUTION! Note that:
  * Any previous drbdmanage cluster information may be removed
  * Any remaining resources managed by a previous drbdmanage installation
    that still exist on this system will no longer be managed by drbdmanage

Confirm:

  yes/no: yes
Error: External command failed:
drbdsetup new-resource .drbdctrl 0
Command output:
  (stdout)
Command exited with exit_code 20

Initialization failed

As anyone have an idea of what is the reel error ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards.

Sebastien