On 1/27/20 4:13 AM, Roland Kammerer wrote:

Can you create resources based on the resource group on the command line
via 'linstor'?

I did this in both scenarios, with the diskless storage-pools I created prior, and without. With the diskless pools, when creating the resources, I was able to add with --drbd-diskless option, and the resources showed up under /dev/drbd/by-res/ on all nodes, but I could only modify/format the raw device on tank1. Without the diskless storage pools created, however, the resources only showed up on tank1's /dev/drbd/by-res directory. I must be missing some steps there that the plugin would be performing.