So did you define an address? :)

Sorry, I was baffled with the way DRBD node communicate, and mistaken a listening port with an SCSI target. It works! It's pretty cool)

I've tried with Protocol A and I could also mount a resource on node3 indeed. Hmm but what's the logic behind such a setup? As the primary node here is diskless, the data is really unsecured and not written anywhere, until it reaches the secondary nodes, right?

If I wanted to use that diskless trick, to make the resources available across the whole cluster farm, I would probably have to use Protocol C instead, in view not to loose any data in case of a node crash, correct?

BTW I noticed some misleading message on the diskless node while the initial sync was on-going between the two other nodes. Not sure it's a bug, but I mention it for the record.

r1 role:Secondary
  disk:Diskless
  lin1 role:Primary
    peer-disk:UpToDate
  lin2 role:Secondary
    peer-disk:Inconsistent resync-suspended:peer

create the resource on node 1 and 2 and on 3 diskless. And then look at
the resource files LINSTOR generated. That will not spoil you too much
:).

When creating a resource with --drbd-diskless, a totally useless and empty resource gets created. So it's much worse than doing it manually. I don't understand how to use that linstor option correctly, to begin with.

Thank you