Hi Thomas,

> That is unfortunate to hear. What does `drbdsetup show <resource>` say after
> you've executed the command? Does it tell the same story on all nodes taking
> part in that volume?
I've checked before posting and the answer was allow-two-primaries no :

>Any interesting logs in the journal?

My mistake... Not dig in kern.log and... I've seen this morning my
syslog-ng rules are not perfect on our new cluster. So I fix the rules
and I take advantage to create specific rules for drbd to have an clean
drbd.log :)

Then I took time to test again carefully and go back for the retex :)

> Something seems wrong here. In a standard config, only one primary can exist.
> So it is weird that you can have two primaries when specifically resetting
> this parameter.

Yes I'll find why. I'm shure I'm doing somethin bad and I want to
understand why... This cluster is not /yet/ in production :)

--
Stéphane Rivière
Ile d'Oléron - France