El Jue 22 Mar 2001 03:23, Dieter Nützel escribió:
> Am Donnerstag, 22. März 2001 01:46 schrieb Dieter Nützel:
> > Am Donnerstag, 22. März 2001 01:12 schrieben Sie:
> Second:
> KDE 2.1 Kpager interfere with 3D texture memory. When it is present the
> OpenGL textures are broken.

Hello, sorry for the late reply, I've been giving some talks in the last days
so I couldn't answer before.

I'm using the XF 4.0.2 package that comes with SuSE 7.1 and mesa 3.4 with a
G400 card, my XF86Config file includes
Section "DRI"
  Group         "video"
  Mode          0660
EndSection

I'd like to fix that problem (if it's a problem in KPager), please tell me
how could I check if the opengl textures are broken, so that I can reproduce
it. do they simply stop working ? or is it more "subtle" ? Also, does the
problem only happen on tdfx hardware ? (if it's so, I'll need more help to
test as I don't have access to any machine with a tdfx card)

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
KDE Core developer  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]