> From: Adam K Kirchhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> OK...  I just upgraded to 2.4.3, recompiled the DRM modules from DRI cvs,
> and it's working.  Was something done to the CVS code to make it work with
> 2.4.3, and, if so, could it have had a negative impact on 2.4.2?

 Yes, it's been changed due to changes in memory management in the
kernel, and in the process broke it for 2.4.2-acXX where XX is less
than about 22 ... *grmble* ... but my G400 seems quite stable enough.
I upped to 2.4.2-ac28 and all is well.  I can't vouch for the Radeon,
but the same changes affected all the DRM drivers AFAIK.

--
/* Bill Crawford, Unix Systems Developer, Ebone (formerly GTS Netcom) */
#include <stddiscl>