Gareth Hughes wrote:

> Time for a coffee.  Please ignore the last sentence, I don't know what
> I'm talking about...

 I know the feeling ... time I went home for coffee (and sleep :·)

> -- Gareth

 While I think of it, I'd like to have a poke at the Rage Pro code
that was on one of the branches somewhere ... is there anything that
will compile that I can chew on?  I have a spare AGP card I can take
home, and my work box has an AGP and a PCI variant (a GI and a GB if
I remember rightly).

 If nothing else I still need to learn my way around the code ...

--
/* Bill Crawford, Unix Systems Developer, Ebone (formerly GTS Netcom) */
#include <stddiscl>