Hello,

        After checking out latest CVS everything is working quite well,
except for ocassional non reproducable quake3 hangs (only the xserver
hangs, I can get control back with SysRQ) that have been there since I
can remember; but now pipes doesn't work correctly, every other opengl
hack in xscreensaver is working, and pipes was working before, the
problem is that I everytime something is drawn in the screen the rest
get erased. That is you only see the 'head' of the pipe being drawn and
as MGA is fast you see it only for a milisecond :-)

        Regards,

        - german