Odd, I could swear there was one back on the 10th when I d/l'd them
last...  I remember having to d/l it because I was getting a PCI bus
master symbol error in the r128 drivers....

Oh well, sorry to mislead you.
-s

Scott Call      Router Geek, ATGi, home of $6.95 Prime Rib
"Only the Phoenix rises and does not descend
And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost."
- Neil Gaiman, The Wake