On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Keith Whitwell wrote:

> > Any plans for SiS support? Anybody knows who did the actual work in the
> > kernel? Who is the maintainer? I would like to help in some way.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >    - Ademar
>
> I haven't heard any reports of this working in a long time.
>
> The author is Sung-Ching Lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; try and contact him.  If we
> don't hear anything the driver should be disabled & removed from the supported
> cards list.

I did it already. A long time ago, when I started working with the SiS
driver for XFree. I'm still waiting for the answer.

Looks like noone is worring about SiS drivers... :(

But let's try again.

[]'s
   - Ademar

Ademar de Souza Reis Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Conectiva Inc. - http://www.conectiva.com
CS Student - Federal University of Paraná - Brazil
http://www.ademar.org

The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.

^[:wq!