Bill Currie wrote:

> Getting the following (and tired of many lines of ? when I do a cvs up), I've
> prepared some .cvsignore files for the trunk and mesa-3.5 branch of dri cvs.
>
> make[4]: *** No rule to make target
> `../../../../extras/Mesa/src/api_arrayelt.c', needed by `api_arrayelt.c'.
> Stop.
>
> Bill

If you do your build in a parallel symlinked tree (as is recommended)
then you shouldn't need .cvsignore files.

Did you define MesaSrcDir in your host.def file.

Note that the mesa-3-5-branch of DRI is still under development
and we're not inclined to spend much, if any, time helping people
use it.

-Brian