On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 09:42:46AM -0700, Daryll Strauss wrote:
> On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 10:09:46AM -0400, David Dawes wrote:
> > On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 02:48:10PM -0500, Andy Isaacson wrote:
> > > Does the DRI project offer CVSUp access?
> > It doesn't, but I'd like to see it available too.  The DRI project
> > is a regular SourceForge project, and CVSup access isn't a service
> > provided with that.
>
> Make it a request to the sourceforge project. Perhaps it is something
> they can offer.

The only apparent way to do that is to post to their web forum thingy,
and you can't do that unless you're logged in, and it seems silly for me
to create an account for just that purpose.  If someone who already has
a SourceForge account could do so, I'd appreciate it... otherwise I'll
perhaps get around to creating an account this weekend.

-andy