On Saturday 21 April 2001 19:44, Jon Pennington wrote:

> I, too, am interested in the status of this project.

It's in the process of being revived.

Right now, I'm just seeing what I have to work with.  Once I've got a good
handle on it, I'll be giving the DMA support another go (which Gareth alludes
to...).

>  I have a perfectly good Xpert98 AGP sitting here collecting dust :)

I know what you mean.  Utah-GLX can deal with many things, but it just
doesn't work for XFree86 4.0.X and doesn't quite have the oomph for things
like Tribes 2 (which I've seen and played).

--
Frank Earl