On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Alan Hourihane wrote:

>Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:10:00 +0100
>From: Alan Hourihane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Anyone still using 2.3.x ?
>
>I'm wondering if there is still anyone using Linux 2.3.x ?
>
>There's a bit of cruft still left in the drm kernel modules regarding
>support for 2.3.x kernels and wondering whether I can remove this stuff.

Is there any real reason someone _should_ still be using 2.3.x?
I would think it would be safe to remove cruft, lest someone
expect support remain forever for obsolete stuff.  It just makes
maintaining code more difficult IMHO.

--
Mike A. Harris                  Shipping/mailing address:
OS Systems Engineer             190 Pittsburgh Ave., Sault Ste. Marie,