> The Topic about VA Linux:
> How many open source programmers are working at the moment on the
> DRI project without being an employee at VA Linux or other companies.
> In other words, programmers who do this in their free time?

Well, anyone who wants to, IMO.  I would like to jump in, but I wouldn't know
where to get specs for the cards I want to work on.  For example, I want to add

AFR support to dual chip ATI boards, since alot of ppl are asking for it.  And,
how
'bout support for the Kyro II chip?  Can anyone help in this case?

I have to admit, PI's absorption by VA caught me off guard, but then I haven't
been following this forum for a long while now.

Cheers, Ice.

--
"Klingon program function calls do NOT have 'parameters' - they have
'arguments' - and they ALWAYS WIN THEM."

"You question the worthiness of my code?
  I should kill you where you stand!"
   -- K'Pleth Klingon Programmer Squadron

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access