On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 03:13:23AM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> I've put up an updated version of the patch at
>
> http://master.penguinppc.org/~daenzer/patches/r128-xv-dma.diff
>
> Peter Surda found the bug which caused corruption with some videos, it's
> pretty solid now. If noone objects, I'll commit this to the trunk tomorrow.
No objections from me. Except for variable names and some tidying up (which I
like very much BTW) it seems to be the same code we made 3 weeks ago. I've
been running it since without modification without any problems.

Side note: VBI synchronization seems to fail on TVOut (I've been told it works
on a monitor), I'm trying to make it work correctly, this may cause another
patch into the same code, but it should only be a couple of lines.  I'll post
it when I get it (that is IF I get it).

Bye,

Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, ICQ 10236103, +436505122023

--
            It is easier to fix Unix than to live with NT.

PGP signature