> From: Michel Dänzer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> On Fri, 2001-10-05 at 17:25, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >  Before I try delving deeper into this, maybe someone can
> tell me what is
> > going on.
> >
> >    * Radeon: 1002:5144
> >    * 2d is working fine
> >    * software GL is working fine
> >    * accelerated 3d: glxgears are "funny" - they do not rotate, but
> >      "toggle" from one position to another
>
> Refresh rate aliasing?

it can produce rather stable pictures, but you might be able to
introduce some movement to the image by hitting the keyboard,
moving the mouse or dragging some other window.

the other (strange) possibility would be a simple buffer swap
without any image contents updates. Hmm, maybe the cursor keys
will geive the gears some rotation so that there is rotation
axis for the scenerey, not just for the gears.