Mike Westall writes:

> I spent an incredibly frustrating 4 weeks trying to
> get the DRI to work with r128 and g400 cards on Dell
> precision workstation only to find that my problem
> was precisely because bus mastering was NOT enabled
> on boot!  As soon as I fixed that everything worked
> fine.  Apparently different BIOSes WILL leave the
> card in different states after boot.
>
> Mike

Thanks for your comments, guys. In three or four hours (if no new 'browns')
we'll have the answer. It would be nice if this were the only problem. ;-)
Anyway, I think it won't be the problem, because nobody have had success
with the Mach64 Bus Mastering with the DRI ( while having success with
Utah-GLX ). Perhaps XFree 3.x setup for the card is different.

Best regards

--
M. Teira