Sorry if this is a duplicate: It's been 8 hours or more, and I havent seen
a copy of my email to the list.

I'm looking to write a driver that implements /dev/agpgart, as a first step
towards doing a full DRI port.

Trouble is, I cant seem to find anything that USES the device any more.
In Xfree 3.x only the intel i810 drivers seem to have it.

in Xfree4, os-support/lnx_agp.c has it.... but nothing seems to use the
related

xf86AgpGARTSupported|xf86GetAGPInfo|xf86AcquireGART|xf86AllocateGARTMemory

routines, besides the i810 driver again.

[which I think is really wierd, because I thought AGP was this huge win
 on memory access speed, so I was assuming everything that could use it,
 would use it]

So: suggestions for programs that use /dev/agpgart, so I can test on a
reasonable scale?