Hi Guys,

I don't know if this mailing lists fits the problem - but here goes...

My machine: Pentium 4 1.5GB and Matrox G400. The problem appears both in
Matrox drivers and in the standard XFree 4.1.0 RPMs from Redhat 7.2.

I installed WineX and tried 3DMark 2000 with it - and it runs pretty good
(60% the speed of native windows - which I consider for a first version of
WineX pretty good).. However - there is one problem:

On the first series of tests there is a demo of helicopter shooting another
helicopter - and the horizonal rotor is not shown while the vertical rotor
shows ok. I checked the same 3DMark with original windows and the problem
doesn't appear...

DRI problem or WineX problem? (I'm cc'ing this email to WineX developers as
well)

Thanks,
--
Hetz Ben Hamo