Am Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2001 18:10 schrieben Sie:
> Dieter Nützel wrote:

> > > Dieter,
> > >
> > > I'll look at the vtk problem today or tomorrow.
> >
> > As always, good work!
> > The VTK "Hanoi" probem (btw not only with that demo app) is fixed with
> > the latest CVS update. I've taken it today (Mesa-4.0.1).
> >
> > > The parsec bug will have
> > > to wait as I'm on a modem & can't pull down 81meg in any reasonable
> > > time.
> >
> > Poor boy ;-)
>
> Actually Brian sent me it on a cd, and this should be fixed now too.

Good to hear.
Yes, it is fixed.
Nice grafiks for a free ware product, I think.

Now, I will have a look on the Glide3 3Now! texture bug, again.
Have you read my numbers?
Even my Xig OpenGL report?

Thank you very much for all your work and Merry Christmas!

-Dieter

--
Dieter Nützel
Graduate Student, Computer Science