Ok, I will just put a link from the Documentation page to your website.
That way you can just update the docs on your end. Is that ok?

It would also be nice if the IRC meeting logs were available on the
website. The easiest way would probably be to add a new FAQ section for
that and add every new log as as question titled "IRC Log from <date>".
The first question in that section should probably be the schedule when
the meetings take place. Anybody who attends the meetings and wants to
post the logs let me know.

- Frank