Leif,

On Wed, 2002-02-06 at 10:20, José Fonseca wrote:
> On 2002.02.06 04:20 Leif Delgass wrote:
> I don't have CVS access, but I tried this change and it fixed the
> corrupted cursor problem in UT for me.  Thanks!  BTW, I merged the dri
> HEAD into my working tree and it was relatively painless, not too many
> conflicts to resolve.  It just took a while to download all the changes
> over a modem and then rebuild, but now I have dri working with my 4.2.0
> install (RH7.2).  If anyone with cvs access wants to try...or we could
> wait for Frank's changes, but I'm not sure how close he is to commiting
> them yet.
>
> -Leif

I also have 4.2.0 installed and my mach64 tree works fine with it so,
unless there is an immediate advantage in updating (like improvements in
mesa), I think is better to wait a little more for Frank.

Anyway, I would like to know how one merges the trunk with a branch.
Could you briefly tell me the steps required?

In the meanwhile I'm still going to see what can be done with the
current tree as it is (more bugfixes, features,...).

> --
> Leif Delgass
> http://www.retinalburn.net

Regards,

Jose Fonseca

PS: You have a very nice and interesting homepage! Makes one wanting to
go in a world trip too..! I'm also adding a link in the FAQ to your
mach64 section.