On 19 Feb 2002, Sergey V. Udaltsov wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Once again, I managed to came through the waters and fires of the
> updating and building process. Again, got DRM working with my humble
> Mobility (at least with glxgears/tunnel).
> There are 2 minor questions:
> 1. After all these discussions in IRC, I realized that fog in Mach64 is
> not ready yet. Is it? So the fact I cannot see fog in the tunnel - it is
> OK for a moment, isn't it?

That's because tunnel tries to use alpha blending _and_ fog, which isn't
possible on mach64 (we're looking into a workaround though).  If you
change glEnable(GL_BLEND) to glDisable(GL_BLEND) in tunnel.c and rebuild
(you need readtex.c from the Mesa sources to build it btw), the menu won't
be transparent, but when you take the menu away you'll see fog.

Also, you can try "fog" from the Mesa demos to see the fog working.

> 2. For some reason, X server gets signal 11 after closing any GL
> program. Is it registered bug? Can I help with debugging (with my
> XFree.0.log/dmesg)?

Hmmm, I haven't seen that.  Post the logs and we can take a look.

--
Leif Delgass
http://www.retinalburn.net