Hello,

I'd like to report two recent lockups of my machine that I believe are due
to DRI.

My setup is an ECS K75SA (sis 735 chipset) mainboard with a Radeon VE QY
video card, running kernel 2.5.4-dj3 and RedHat Rawhide
XFree86-4.2.0-6.32.  Previously I had run the same setup except with an
ASUS A7V motherboard (via kt133 chipset) without any difficulties.  Other
than the reported lockups, the machine is stable (passes both memtest86
and a make -j50 kernel compile test OK).

The last /var/log/message entry before the lockup has been:

  [drm:radeon_freelist_get] *ERROR* returning NULL!

The [drm] bootup messages are:

  [drm] AGP 0.99 on SiS @ 0xd0000000 64MB
  [drm] Initialized radeon 1.1.1 20010405 on minor 0

Usually at shutdown I get this message, although it causes no trouble:

  [drm:radeon_cp_indirect] *ERROR* process 1137 using buffer owned by 0

Please let me know what additional information I should provide, or if I
should redirect my inquiry elsewhere.

Thank you,
Wayne