Hi,

I'm just posting to say that I haven't forgot the promise to provide
DRI binary driver snapshots.

The Alan's scripts are indeed great and do most of the work.

I'm just making an wrapper script to them, that synchronizes the local
tree with CVS, builds it, and then call dripkg.sh to package each of the
drivers.

I want to make this script more or less robust so that there is no risk
to release crippled drivers.

Unfortunately testing it takes a long time, and since I'm not used to
program complicated shell scripts, progress has been rather slow.

Once this is done I'll make a similar procedure to mach64 branch.

Regards,

Jose' Fonseca