Leif,

I don't know if there is some problem with the dri-devel mailing list
because I'm not receiving email, and I sent one myself at least, so I've
decided to address you directly.

During this day I've made a lot of updates to the branch. I just
progressively made the necessary changes to get each of the files to
compile. For that I based on the changes that the r128 driver suffered
between the mach64-0-0-2-branch and now and made the same, with some
adaptations of course.

This has shown to be productive and this way, when everything compiles and
links, we should hopefully have a working driver.

A hint: I used xxdiff (xxdiff.sf.net) again to visually see the diferences
side by side between the mach64-0-0-2-branch and mach64-0-0-3-branch which
I have locally.

Feel free to do the same. There are new files that are needed in mesa 4.x
and that we have to produce eventually.

Please share your thoughts regarding this.

Regards,

José Fonseca