Hi all

There are problems with the bleeding edge binaries:
1. First of all, the kernel module cannot be loaded because of some
unresolved symbols. And even when I do "rm *.o, make", the resulting
mach64.o has some unresolved symbols (on depmod)! I do not know how it
is possible. "insmod -f" manages to load this "bad" module, but I do not
know how...

2. Well, I run updated X but glxinfo shows there is no DR - and the
driver is usual mesa:( Ldd informs me about correct libGL and libGLU
used for glxinfo. Any ideas? In X log, I do not see any errors reportes
- it seems DRI is loaded as necessary....

Cheers,

Sergey