> I found that calls to TexParameter were not setting the texture wrapping
> and texture filter in some cases (where the driver private texture object
> struct had not already been allocated).  This is now fixed and solves the
> following bugs:
Well done! It seems armagetron is really fixed.

Sergey

PS Just played my first Counter-Strike lunch-time match without
rebooting to WinME! No problems noticed at all (800x600). BTW, under
WinME/Win2000 people play in "Software mode" so it's only me who uses 3D
acceleration:).
There were some problems with sounds - but it's wrong mailing list...:)