Hi

Some time ago I tried installing the Radeon SDR (32mb,agp) on my box with a tyan
trinity 100at board which has a mvp3 chipset. Unfortunately the result was that X hung
up after less than a minute :-( Same of course with any opengl apps etc. Of course i
had loaded the proper drm-module etc. but this didnt help much :(

So I thought this had to do with the incompatibility between the chipset and the
radeon. But i would really love to use a radeon in my board, cause the only
alternative to it would be a voodoo4 which is by far slower and doesnt even support
agp-texturing.

Are there any efforts to make radeon+mvp3 possible? Or maybe I did something wrong?

Greets

Daniel