On Mon, 2002-04-15 at 14:19, Tony Rogvall wrote:
> "José Fonseca" wrote:
>
> > On 2002.04.13 04:36 Leif Delgass wrote:
> > > On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, José Fonseca wrote:
> > >
> > > Do we know for sure that pci gart is supported on mach64?  The rage 128
> > > and radeon drivers both write to PCI GART registers, but I don't see
> > > anything analogous in the Rage PRO docs.  My understanding is that to use
> > > the scatter/gather memory, the card has to implement it's own address
> > > translation table.  Your checkin adds allocation of scatter/gather
> > > memory, but can PCI mach64 use this memory?
> > >

> FINALLY
>
> dri/mach64 runs on my sony PCG-C1VP (no AGP guaranteed :-)
> This is a major step forward for me ...
>
> Do you need any info ???? Just tell me and I send it to you.

No. To know that it worked fine is enough! I makes it worth that I
stayed awake until 2:00 AM last night debugging all this.

> THANKS

You're welcome. You have yourself to thank for too because if it wasn't
your shown interest and your keen debugging of that kernel issue this
day would happen much later!

> /Tony

Regards,

Jose Fonseca