On 2002.04.20 00:36 Keith Whitwell wrote:
> "José Fonseca" wrote:
>
> Jose,
>
> The radeon drm module accesses dma memory in the
> radeon_cp_dispatch_indirect()
> function:
>
>                       u32 *data = (u32 *)
>                               ((char *)dev_priv->buffers->handle
>                                + buf->offset + start);
>
> And then uses data as an array directly.
>
> Keit

Thank you very much, Keith! After reading your answer and greping
"->handle" and see the amount of hits I just didn't believe that I've been
looking for this for so long and couldn't find it!

Good thing that you helped me out, because I was already half-my-way
reading "Outline of the Linux Memory Management System" and some talk
slides from Rik van Riel!!

Now I'm rolling again! ;-)

José Fonseca