Hi!, this might look like an stupid question, but well ...
I have recently bought an ATI Radeon 7000 and its working very well with
dri, but my problem is this, my old Voodoo Banshee is giving 958.2 FPS
with glxgears, and my Radeon is only giving 611.6 FPS, both in the
same conditions and with the lastest drivers (I downloaded theese
today).
Does anybody know the reason? is there a reason? ...

I made a CPU change, and XFree was compiled with the old proccessor
(an Intel PIII 600Mhz).Now I am on an AMD Athlon 1600+ (1400Mhz), could
be this a reason?

Well that is all, sorry for the ortographical errors, I am not an
english speaker.

GREAT JOB!

Thork
[.][.]