On Tuesday 28 May 2002 06:34 pm, Al Tobey wrote:

> Since it seems to be my turn to spam the list...
> Has anybody talked to SiS about this beastie (Xabre) yet?  It's brand
> new and I can't even find a card for sale, but there are a few reviews
> floating about the net.  Might be nice to get a decent card supported in
> DRI before it hits EOL ;)

After having attempted to get something going with them through my employer
trying to support both the 300 and the 315 (Their then current card that is
now out on store shelves...), I'd say that it's an uphill battle.  We have an
NDA with them, but they won't disclose anything other than the 2D and MPEG
support portions of the chip to us.

--
Frank Earl