Hello,

> I just tried to compile the newest mach64-0-0-4 branch to do some
> tests and got the following error:
>
> make[10]: Entering directory
>
>`/usr/local/src/DRI-CVS/build/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-support/linux/drm/kernel'
> === KERNEL HEADERS IN /lib/modules/2.4.18/build/include
> === SMP=0 MODULES=0 MODVERSIONS=0 AGP=0
> === Compiling for machine i686
> === WARNING
> === WARNING Use 2.4.x kernels ONLY !
> === WARNING
>
> *** Kernel modules must be configured.  Build aborted.

O.K., I found the error. I am using Debian Sid and I forgot that I
installed a new Kernel Tree sometimes, but did not configure and
compile it. So the running kernel was o.k., but the Tree wasn't. I
will compile the branch this afternoon and I hope I can post some
results of my tests with the Mach64 DMA driver soon.

Another question. I am using the Gatos driver for hardware accelerated
DVD watching. Can I use them together with the DRI Mach64 drivers?

Greetings,
Michael