Hardware -> "wibble" whatever this is.

DRI Logo doesnt represent a link to "home". it should be for convenience

(other highly important things already mentioned by others.)

for sake of niceness the sourceforge.net link with logo is missing.

The previous design had some headers and footers, i dont
think they are required any more to help if the menu bar
grafics didnt load, but for the sake of e.g. pure textmode
browsers without frames they are still helpful.

Further i would like some copyright statment, in the footer,
even if the pages are free. Knowing the origin is important
as soon as there is at least one mirror site and for people
who do print or quote the pages its as well of interest.