On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 06:32:18AM -0600, Brian Paul wrote:
>Keith Whitwell wrote:
>>José Fonseca wrote:

[...]
>I suggest two things:
>
>1. Put a comment where INTERP_F is defined, noting that some parameters
>are evaluated twice.  I'll do this.
>
>2. Change this:
>       INTERP_F( t, (*dst++).f, (*out++).f * qout, (*in++).f * qin );
>    into:
>       INTERP_F( t, (*dst).f, (*out).f * qout, (*in).f * qin );
>       dst++;
>       out++;
>       in++;

Thanks Brian. This is what've done as soon as I realized that there was
no advantage whatsoever in doing as before: the only machine
instructions that can make use of pointers post-incrementing I know are
the x86's MOVS* instructions, but they couldn't be applied here since
this isn't a memmory copy.

>    Don't leave this sort of thing to chance.  This is the kind of thing
>    that a person could waste many hours debugging.

Yeah. When I code it I reminded of the eventuality of this could happen but
at the time I just want to get it written. It took me quite a while to
figure this until I noticed that the precense of textures affected the
rgba and specular colors!

José Fonseca