On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, José Fonseca wrote:

>Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 22:09:58 +0100
>From: José Fonseca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: IRC Meetings & ML notification
>
>First I would like to apoligize for missing the last two IRC meetings.
>There was no noble reason whatsoever - I completely forgot it.
>
>Although this is no excuse, I would like to request that a notification
>message is always sent to this mailing list - as it was often done -, even if
>it's sent just on the meeting start.
>
>Anyway, I'm going to see next week I don't forget it again (and with some luck even
>send the
>notification myself!)

I've been on two week vacation, and haven't sent out any notices
either.  If someone would like to automate an email to this list
every Monday, an hour or so before the meeting, that would
probably be a good idea.

--
Mike A. Harris                  Shipping/mailing address:
OS Systems Engineer             190 Pittsburgh Ave., Sault Ste. Marie,