Oops, forgot to copy this one to the list...

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:09:17 +0200
From: Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: José Fonseca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Dri-devel] Mach64: Error flushing vertex buffer: return = -11

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:56:33 +0100
José Fonseca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 01:16:37PM +0200, Felix Kühling wrote:
[...]
> > One more thing, I'm going home for at least four weeks on wednesday, so
> > I won't be able to do any more testing then. And when I get back I will
> > most probably upgrade to a Xpert 2000 Pro. So if there is any other
> > patch you want me to test, there is not much time left.
>
> Ok, I'll contact you if make any advances here.
>
> hmm.. ATI Xpert 2000 Pro? That's an R128... I'm sad we won't be able to
> count with you anymore for the Mach64 development, but I hope you still keep
> your insterest on the DRI development. Thanks for all the help you've
> given, Felix!

I will definitely keep my interest in DRI development. And I have to
thank you and Leif.

> José Fonseca

Bye,
   Felix

__Tschüß_______\_6 6_/___/__ \___/__ \___/___\___You can do anything,___
_____Felix_______\Ä/\ \_____\ \_____\ \______U___just not everything____
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    >o<__/   \___/   \___/        at the same time!