Adam Duck wrote:

>    Michal> Keith Whitwell wrote:
>    >> Can someone out there check this quickly?
>    >>
>    >> In radeon.h in the 2d driver, the size of the radeon mmio area is
>    >> defined as 0x80000 - however, on my r200 at least, /proc/pci shows the
>    >> area as being 1/8th that size:
>    >>
>    >> Bus  1, device   0, function  0:
>    >> ... (omitted) ...
>    >> Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xff5f0000 [0xff5fffff].
>    >>
>    >> Can someone with a radeon installed make the same check?
>    >>
>    Michal> Here is mine (Radeon AIW - QD):
>
>    Michal>   Bus  1, device   0, function  0:
>    Michal>     VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon QD (rev 0).
>    Michal>       Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xdd000000 [0xdd07ffff].
>
>Hey, why do you have that much???
>Mine also says - like the other's here:
>
>  Bus  1, device   5, function  0:
>    VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon QL (rev 0).
>      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe9000000 [0xe900ffff].
>
>Bye, *disappointed* Adam.

Don't know ...
Is it good or bad? Is there anything I can do about this?
Is there any setting (in BIOS, or config file) that can adjust this?

Anyway, I am using latest GATOS drivers + drm on this machine and both
XVideo and 3d works flawlessly (RTCW, Rune, chromium B.S.D.) - although
no TCL, of course.
I wish DRI and GATOS would merge :-( Maybe someday...

Michal