On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:36:43 +0200
Dieter Nützel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Am Samstag, 28. September 2002 21:20 schrieb Felix Kühling:
> > On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:28:01 +0100
> >
> > Keith Whitwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Felix Kühling wrote:
> >
> > [snip]

> > > This sounds good.  I'm looking forward to see if you can implement it
> > > without things getting too ugly.
> > >
> > :) We'll see.
> > :
> > > In the meantime, why don't you send me a tested version of your earlier
> > > patch, modified to keep 'irq_seq' in rmesa.  I'll commit it.
> >
> > Here you go ... tested as good as I can. I don't have/know any GL clients
> > that use more than one context at at time.
>
> VTK http://public.kitware.com/VTK/
> All of my 3D medical VIS apps? ;-)
>
> Have you tried with 2 times running "gears" or the like?
> I can't run it with r200 and current trunk => lookup
> Worked with the tdfx driver for ages (only some texture corruptions due to
> texmem fightings).
> Even one instance of Q3A and UT 436 worked on my dual Athlon MP 1900+ :-)

Yeah, I tried that. Works like a charm with IRQs as glxgears goes to
sleep volunteerly. 2x glxgears + <choose-your-3d-game> is no problem and
runs smoothly :)

> > The attached patch contains both, the improved WaitForFrameCompletion
> > and IRQ waiting in radeonFinish.
>
> I'll try it with VTK.

Thanks. You mean on a radeon (not r200), right?

> -Dieter

__Tschüß_______\_6 6_/___/__ \___/__ \___/___\___You can do anything,___
_____Felix_______\Ä/\ \_____\ \_____\ \______U___just not everything____
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    >o<__/   \___/   \___/        at the same time!