Hello,

I have regular crashes with the r200 driver, when running
more than one GL app.

I produced some logs, with drm debug enabled, and
R200_DEBUG=sanity.

The first program to be started is flightgear :

http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~bellet/r200/fgfs.log.gz

Everything is fine until I start glxgears concurrently :

http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~bellet/r200/glxgears.log.gz

Both processes stop on a r200WaitForFrameCompletion: drmRadeonIrqWait:
-16 error. The associated kernel log file is at

http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~bellet/r200/kern2.log.gz

The kernel log contains errors messages like this one :
Oct  9 23:44:09 dhcp7 kernel: [drm:radeon_ioremapfree:mappings] *ERROR* Attempt to
free NULL pointer
Oct  9 23:44:09 dhcp7 kernel: [drm:radeon_ioremapfree:mappings] *ERROR* Excess frees:
5 frees, 4 allocs

Please ask if further experiments are needed.
--
fabrice