    Joe> On Thu, 10 Oct 2002, Frank Van Damme wrote:

    >> www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m9917684/r200-20020920-linux.i386.tar.bz2 should
    >> work.

    Joe> Brilliant... thanks, you're a star!

    Joe> Working fairly well now, apart from Xv. Just have to wait until it's as
    Joe> good as the NVidia driver ;-)

Well, I managed to run the newest binary snapshots by installing the
newest r200-snapshot (yesterday) and copying radeon_drv.o from 0924
into my XFree-dir. It works. I even have Xv.
That leads me to another question: what exactly is in radeon_drv.o?

Bye, Adam.
--
 Adam Duck ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
 Bockenheimer Landstr. 135 / Zi. 211