Sorry for the delay, but it has been a busy day today.

The libxaa.a module build from today's CVS using gcc-2.95.3/glibc-2.2.5 is
available at
http://mefriss1.swan.ac.uk/~jfonseca/dri/packages/libxaa.a.bz2
This expands to some fat 6MB due to the debug info, but first try it as
is before attempt to strip anything out of it.

I hope this helps to discover the Sig11 problem.

José Fonseca

[...]